Meeting and conferences
Unique atmosphere for meetings and conferences in a historic setting! The place is very suitable for small and medium-sized events, preferably also management meetings, as the surroundings mean that you are well sheltered and can work undisturbed. Here you can have meetings, courses, conferences, leadership meetings, team building and kick-offs.
Meeting rooms and facilities:
We have 3 conference rooms, the largest of which can accommodate up to 35 people and all conference rooms have everything you need for a well-conducted work session:
– Projector with screen
– Connectivity options for PC / Mac
– Speaker system
– Block / pen
– Wireless Internet
– Flip over
As a bonus, you can from two of our conference rooms – look straight down into the salmon and sea trout river Sokna where the fish bounces eagerly during the salmon season!
Our conference rooms
Conference room that has been renovated and decorated in the old style with a maritime feel and consists of two floors.
Was originally Sogndalstrand library. The room currently has approx. 3000 books that maintain the character of the room and provide a good atmosphere.
This old house is furnished as a meeting room, but is also used as a prayer house. It is an airy room with good chairs.
Example of what a conference package with us can contain:
- Patches and coffee on arrival
- Fruit platter and coffee / tea in conference room
- Easy refreshments for one of the coffee breaks
- Three-course dinner
- Accommodation with breakfast – in single or double rooms
- Conference room with standard equipment, PC brought
After dinner, we recommend a visit to our own pub called Fengselet (EN: Prison) for socializing and good drinks.
A break in the work session?
As a break from the work session, we have a number of activities, excursion opportunities and sights
- Maritime team competition in charming authentic fishing village
- Boat trip and / or deep sea fishing with retired shrimp trawler Sjødis
- Guided tours – on foot or by bike
- Sea rafting
- Yacht safari
- Fun in the country
- Salmon fishing
- Wine tasting
- Cooking class
Contact us for a tailor-made event or read more about some of our activities.